What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

God Knows his Stuff

Look at these pictures, and you will know God knows what he is doing.  I didn't take these pictures, but I am using Jennifer's pictures, our neighbor.  When I left work Tuesday, the sky look like this.  I wished I had a camera.  Within five minutes the view was less, and by the time I got home the son was down and the view was gone completely.

This reminds me of a mountain or quartzite behind Willard, Utah.  Everytime I look at that mountain, or rather a canyon which has a seasonal waterfall, I know there is a god, because who else could make something so beautiful.  These pictures say the same thing.

Cupertino sunset





Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment