What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Day Before the Wedding

Van packed

Before picture

Stuff on the stage

Setting up



Miranda and seat covers

Making progress

Caleb

Karen and Sheri decorating the arch

Tony

The Bride

The groom

My job

Helpers

Tired

Done

A day for decorating
These pictures do not include all the helpers.  There were women in the kitchen preparing the food, and many more helpers putting up chairs, and tables, and lights and decorations and, and, and.  There were also helpers behind the scenes, sewing seat covers, loaning this that or the other, and so many people we are thankful for.  And Charity is doubly thankful, as packages have been coming on a regular basis for the past month and she and Anthony have been able to set up house.  She has a vacuum, Kitchen aid and many fine things for her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment