What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hear, Hear for Five Guys

I had my firs experience with Five Guys Burger and Fries yesterday in Twin Falls.  I don't know how many of these restaurants there are but I enjoyed the one we were at.  They are a bit pricey compared to McDonalds, but really not much more.  There regular burger is a double burger.  You can get it with cheese and bacon for extra, but all other toppings are included.  I had mine with grilled onions and mushrooms.  It was one of the best burgers I have ever tasted.  There fries were good, and over flowing.  And they give free peanuts to munch while you're waiting for your burger.  What a great idea, peanuts with you burger.  I had a good time with the family, and we (seven of us) ate for under $40.  The only complaint I heard was from our three-year-old who thought the burger was too big for his mouth.  He had a smaller burger (one patty) and it was still too fat for his mouth.  I had them put pickles on it as he loves pickles.

1 comment:

  1. The first California Five Guys I knew of is in Sunnyvale. There is not one in Manteca, but there is in Dublin, on the way to the temple. There is also one in Stockton.

    ReplyDelete