What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wedding Preparations; Two Days Before

stuff to take to church

lattice work Jeremy and Caleb made

book mark favors

working, Hannah Morgan was visiting

The bride

English toffee

Linda Pepperman, organizer

stuff in bins to go to church
Almost ready for Charity's wedding.  Tomorrow we decorate the church.  Charity has a Christmas theme in mind with several decorated Christmas trees.  Charity's colors are purple, white and gold.  Charity's seat covers fell through.  Somehow people in our ward got wind of this, and eleven women have sewed like nine seat covers each, and we are going to have seat covers after all.
Linda Pepperman has been doing flowers and organizing, Phyllis Eliason is doing the cake, and many more people, to many to mention, have been helping out.  Tomorrow will be a busy day as we get everything t the stake center for the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment