What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Anthony David Wardle

Anthony David Wardle

When Anthony was born he was 4 lbs 7 ounces and his length was a little less than 16 inches long.  He was born at 33 weeks which is about 7 weeks premature.  His blood type is A+.  Born 2/8/07; NICU at 1 hour. He was placed with us on 2/26/07.  He left us to a relative placement on 4/20/07.  He returned to us 2/15/08.

His adoption was finalized 4/15/09.  He was sealed to us June 13, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment