What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Thoughts About Charity's Wedding

I got up early in the morning, but had showered the night before, so didn't have a lot to do.  My hair sticks up when I shower at night, so I plastered it down with water and combed it.  However Sheri commented that she never liked the way my hair looked when I showered at night, so I had a quick shower anyway.  Even so Sheri played with it most of the day and said she just didn't like the way it looked.


After showering, I pulled nose hairs until I decided I had inflicted enough pain on myself.  This made my eyes water.

At the temple there was quite a crowd for he ceremony.  When the Singles Ward Bishop (where Charity and Anthony met) I couldn't help but think it was his fault.  I enjoyed Charity being at home, and would have liked her to be at home for a couple more years.  She and I drove to work and school together.  We had  good thing going, why ruin it?  It was definitely their bishop's fault.  Their bishop refers to his as success.

Charity looked beautiful.  Charity looked happy.

It is not a good idea to wear the shoes that come with a tux all day. By the end of the day my feet ached.  I wasn't much good cleaning up.  I finally took them off and went with stocking feet. 

Serving food at the reception isn't a good deal for the parents because you are going to be too busy to eat anything anyway.

I am missing Charity now.  It is four days post wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I am not really made at the Singles Ward, or their bishop. They create opportunities for young people to meet, and Charity and Anthony would be a success story. I just love Charity, and miss her not being around the house.

    ReplyDelete