What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

To the Movies: ****^Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I realize it is a bit late to write a blog about the new Harry Potter movie, but I forgot to write it when we saw the movie.  So here goes.

What is not to like about a Harry Potter movie.  The only thing keeping e fro giving this movie he full four stars was the was the movie dealt with the visions Ron Weasley was having with regards to the horcrux they were carrying.  It is part of the plot but it could have been doe in a less compromising way.

The snake was extremely scary, and I jumped out of my seat.  This was very well done.

The presentation of the Lovegood residence was very good, and the explanation of the Deathly Hallows.

This movie ended very sad.   It divides the book into two parts.  There was someone in the back of the theater crying uncontrollably.  Her friends were telling her to shut-up.  I had tears in my eyes.  I don't blame her for being emotional.

This movie is great, and I anticipate the final.  Not as much as Miranda, but it will be fun none the less.  Miranda says it is due to be released July 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment