What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

LDS 12 Steps for Addictions: Step 3: Trust in God - Sharon’s Story about Crystal Meth Addiction Recovery




Step 3 - Trust in God: Decide to turn your will and your life over to the care of God the Eternal Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.
This story presents a middle age woman, who is obsessed with losing weight.  As a result she tries crystal methamphetamine and becomes addicted.  She struggles with pride, and applying step three.  She does not want others to tell her how to do things.  This is a very good presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment