What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Book Review: Sacrament Time

Sacrament Time: A Book for LDS Children, by Kathleen H. Barnes and Virginia H. Pearce, Photographs by Don O. Thorpe, Deseret Book, Salk Lake City, Utah, 1973.
This is just a short book on what children can think about to help them be more reverent during the sacrament.  It suggest thinking of things Jesus did,
Jesus prayed to Heavenly Father,
Jesus helped the sad,
Jesus cared for the Sick,
Jesus fed the hungry,
Jesus helped people in trouble,
Jesus obeyed the law,
Jesus loved.
It suggests thinking of ways we can follow these examples of Jesus during the sacrament.
The illustrations are photographs, often of the Holy Land.


No comments:

Post a Comment