What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

LDS 12 Steps: Step 1: Honesty - David’s Story about Sex Addiction Recovery



Here is the first of twelve videos presenting the twelve-steps form a Mormon point of view.  These videos are available through Mormon.org.  This step is a struggle with honesty.  "Step 1 - Honesty: Admit that you, of yourself, are powerless to overcome your addictions and that your life has become unmanageable."  I do not know if these are people telling their own stories or actors making the presentation.  The wife seems very familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment