What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A New Day for the Book of Mormon

The BYUTV documentary has me very excited to read the Book of Mormon, in a different light.  It
contains interviews with many different scholars, and many different aspects of the Book of Mormon. these aspects includes as literature, as theology, and as proof of its authenticity.    It includes the testimony of scholars, apostles, authors, theologians and many more.  It talks about when many people came to know that the book is a true book of revealed scripture from God, which adds its testimony of Jesus Christ to the testimony by the Bible.  It is a companion to the Bible, not a replacement.  I would encourage all to view this presentation, as I think it will strengthen testimony of those who already believe, and encourage all to investigate this book with real intent one more time.  I know it is a true book.  I am looking forward to a year of intense study.

No comments:

Post a Comment