What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pictures from Sara's Funeral

Sara's funeral was very moving.  It is good to come together and review someone's life, and that is what we were able to do.  There were many positive things said about my sister.  Weldon took the primary roll in talking about Sara for the siblings, but we all shared.  Joey took the responsibility for the siblings, and  Breanna, Kayla and Kassidi for the grandchildren.  It made for a very effective service.  I sang, as did Dillon and Garret.  

Charlene and Max

Clyde, Krista, Geneve, Breanna, Kassidi

Joey, Linsay, Garret, Kathy

Joshua, Chelsea, Sheri

Clyde's sister-in-law, his brother Paul, Mark, Dianna, Joshua

Adam and Shelly

Dillon, Sue, Weldon

Dustin, Jason, friend, Addison

Max, Charlene, Connie, Charlie


Clyde



Geneve, Breanna, Kassidi, Joey, Kayla



granddaughters Kassidi, Kayla, Breanna

Grandsons and Clyde

not in order, Tyler, Garret, Brice, Devin, Zachary, Brayden,Tanner, Dilon,  

Weldon

Charlie, Dianna, Connie, Weldon, Billy






Sheri and Lila Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment