What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

LDS Bible Videos: Parable of the Sower

Parable of the sower is very interesting.  It tells the story of the different kinds of soil, which are related to people's hearts as they receive the word.  Some hearts are as the seed falling by the wayside, and due to the hardness of their hearts the perceive it now, and some hearts are like stony soil, where the seed takes root, but because the roots are shallow they do not stand the day of trial.  And then there are seed which fall into weedy and thorny soil, where their friends' and scorn and criticism snuff out the word.  And some seed falls into good soil where it brings an abundant harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment