What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bronnie Meets Megan the Rabbit

Bronnie is one.  All of our grandkids are enchanted by Megan.  It is sort of a scary but can't get enough of kind of relationship when they meet her.  Megan is very very soft, even softer than the cat.  However she too gets a little scared around people.  Camberly had a similar experience.
Sheri corrected my presumptions about Bronnie and Megan.  She says Bronnie was not scared, but really liked snuggling her.  In fact he snuggled for some time and was really happy about the whole thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment