What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Grandbaby Number Nine

Ayden Nicole Elizabeth Moore was born December 29.  She is the daughter of my oldest daughter, Natalia.  She is a beautiful granddaughter.  She is our third granddaughter.  In our family our sons have  boys and our daughters have girls.  Weird!  I have not seen her yet, but Sheri is flying up this week to spend a week.  We are so excited for this addition to our family.
coming home from the hospital

In the nursery

newborn


newborn
As I have not yet seen Ayden , these pictures are from Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment