What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Holy Temple: October Conference 2014: Women's Session

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch/2014/10?lang=eng&vid=3810258133001&cid=6
This short movie was presented at the Women's Session of conference this past Saturday.  It is very moving.  It tells many stories and gives many testimonies of the peace these women have found in the temple.  I too would add my testimony to theirs.  The temple is the House of God, and we can find peace with temple attendance.  Having Tony sealed to us in the temple was such a blessing.  Also going through the temple with my five older children has also been wonderful experiences.  I pray that all my children would have a desire to go to the temple, and be worthy of holding temple recommends.

No comments:

Post a Comment