What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Camberly's First Birthday

This is a photographic essay of Camberly's first birthday.  Skylar and Kayla also came over.  Both Camberly and Skylar love watermelon. 
s

No one makes Camberly laugh like Tony does.  They have a good time together.
Charity made some decorations

Present opening time.


Watermelon juice on her dress


Toy time


Cake time.  Charity made and decorated the cakes (one for Camberly and one for everyone else.)


Family picture

No comments:

Post a Comment