What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Movie Review: Walking Down Your Blood Sugar

This exercise video features Leslie Sansone who walks you through a two-mile aerobic walk.  The part that relates to diabetes is the pep talk she gives while you are walking.  This includes saying we do not let exercise beat us, but invigorate us.  We are only beaten when we stay on the couch.
I found the two-mile workout more than I could handle.  However, Sheri says she has a DVD with the same concept, which has one to four mile workouts.  I think I can handle the four mile.  Sheri says it is pretty mild.  her walks start slow, then build and then cool down and stretch.  That sounds good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment