What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice

https://www.lds.org/church/events/october-2014-general-conference?lang=eng
Amos 3: Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but [until] he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
I don't think the scriptures could be more clear.  This weekend is general conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  The prophet and the apostles will speak.  I am looking forward to a great weekend.   The above link will tell you all you need to know.  Locally the conference is being presented via satellite at the Northland building in Manteca and the Chester building in Tracy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment