What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meet the Mormons Film Presentation






http://meetthemormons.com/#/filter-all/page-1
I thought I would share Miranda's comment with regards to this movie.  She is serving a mission in Twin Falls, and was able to preview the movie.
On Friday we had the opportunity to see "Meet the Mormons". Wow that is an amazing movie! It is a documentary that shares the story of 6 very different LDS families. I won't spoil it but it is one of the best movies I have seen. You will laugh. You will cry. You will be moved. I recommend everyone goes and sees it. It will be in select theaters but I believe it will also be on Netflix and youtube.  Invite all your friends to see it as well.

Our mission president got a special copy of it so we watched it as a zone at the church building. It doesn't open until October 10th everywhere else. I am really excited to see how this helps the missionary work. Burley is the only theater showing it in our mission so I'm pretty excited. We aren't allowed to go see it or to be near the theater but we are allowed to invite others to come.

Caleb, serving a mission in Iowa, added this comment, "Oh! We also got to see Meet The Mormons this week! Holy cow that's a great film. Go watch it! It's amazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment