What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Miranda: MTC Pictures

First Day at the MYC
First Companion: Sister Cross and I on our First Day as Missionaries
Sister Mills (My MTC Teacher)
Temple Walk
District with Brother Gallo (MTC Teacher)


MTC District
My MTC District: Elder ??, Elder Poulson, Elder Hainsworth, Elder Nillson, Sister DeBosque, Sister Tanuvasa, Me, Sister Cross, Elder Dean, Elder ??, Elder Bean, Elder ??

No comments:

Post a Comment