What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sister Miranda Wardle: Early Twin Falls (Burley District) Pictures

My First District in Idaho!  At the Twin Falls Temple: Sister Graff, Sis Ornoff, Me, Sister Weiler, Elder Shuck, Elder Hefner

Sign at the mission office
We get food donated to us all the time.  These zucchinis were ginormous!

This house is in our area.  It reminds me of "The Series of Unfortunate Events"
Riding our bikes as fast as we can to get out of scary area before dark.  We made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment