What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Party, Northland Ward: Check out Charity, Anthony and Camberly Rose as Mary Poppins

The Primary and Young Women's organized the Fall Festival for our ward.  Sheri is primary president. Tony invited a couple friends from the neighborhood to go with him, Jeremiah and Sam and their families.  He had a hard time being with all the friends at the same time; but there was enough to do; I hope everyone was happy.  I decorated the car with spiders, and handed out lots of candy for the trunk or treat.
Mary Poppins; Camberly has been walking three weeks and she had a cute waddle.
at the dinner

at the carnival

Sheri and the fish pond
 We have had a Fall Festival every year I have been here.  The last couple years it has been outside.  This year it threatened rain, but we had perfect weather. 
On the hayride



Tony in line

Sisters on right, and our guests on left

Ssster Dacia ready to paint a pumpkin on Tony's face.  Rony could make it contort with his tongue on the inside of his cheek

 Trunk or treaters

No comments:

Post a Comment