What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Jeremy and Kayla and Bronston Set for Halloween

Jeremy and Kayla couldn't go to Fall Festival with us as they had their own Halloween party in their ward.  However I did get some pictures when they came over to finish their costumes.  Some of the costume was at our house.  Skylar wasn't dressed, so I didn't get his picture. Besides he was too anxious to get in the car after I got the camera. Kayla is Peter Pan, and Jeremy his shadow.  Skylar was going to be another Pan character.    However I did get a chance to sit by the baby while he slept in the car seat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment