What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Life in Manteca 96: Sheri and Miranda Put Together the New Shed

Sheri has been working hard.  Home Depot delivered a new shed on Tuesday; and Sheri and Miranda spent most of the week putting it together.  I helped with a few of the final fittings Saturday morning.  Bu helping, I held the roof in place, while Sheri or Miranda screwed it in.  It looks pretty nice.
This set in motion a big moving project involving putting garden and poison stuff from the garage in the shed, then taking Tony's bed to the garage because the neighbors gave him a new bed.  It has been a busy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment