What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mormon Movie Review: The Tree of LIfe: Animated Stories from the Book of Mormon

This is a movie from Nest Entertainment and Rich Studios.  He portrays in animated fashion the dreams of Lehi and Nephi, and the pursuit of the tree of life.  It compares and portrays those who push forward and take of the fruit, those who get lost in the mist, those who reach the fruit, but turn away because of the mocking of those in the spacious building.
This isn't my favorite of the Book of Mormon series.  It is trying to dramatize a dream, which is hard to do, and subject to opinion as to what should be included or left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment