What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Ace Train 51: Earthquakes Arena Progress

The outer metal beam frame for the Earthquake Stadium is pretty much done.  This is opposite the Santa Clara Stadium and is going to be off of Coleman.  This puts it on the backside of the airport.  The San Jose Earthquakes are the MLS soccer team.  They have had some successful years, but have always had to borrow stadiums; most recently Santa Clara, which coincidentally is on the other side of Santa Clara Station off of The Alameda.


This last pictures shows a different structure in front of the stadium.  This must be where tickets are gong to be sold, and possible office buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment