What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Conference: Jeffrey R. Holland, Blessings of Discipleship

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2014/04/the-cost-and-blessings-of-discipleship?lang=eng&media=video#watch=video

Elder Holland gives an excellent talk again at conference.  He talks about how sometimes we are challenged for what we believe, but we need to be equal to the challenge.  Ours is not a convenient or an easy faith.  But it is a faith build upon doing what God would have us do, and sometimes that is hard, as we stand up for morality in an immoral world. 

This is my answer to the question, have I ever been persecuted for my faith, a theme introduced by this discourse.
http://whilhelmsthoughts.blogspot.com/2014/05/have-i-ever-been-persecuted-for-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment