What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Santa Clara County ERT Training

I completed the Emergency Response Team Training, which was a three-Tuesday training.  The first day we learned of heart attacks, certified CPR and studied first aid.  The next Tuesday reviewed CPR, more first aid, and the triage methods.  This last Tuesday we had a lot of situations to deal with, using triage and search and rescue techniques.  We also talked about clearing a building, and how to respond in an earthquake.  When to go into a home and search and when to stay out.  At the end of the training they gave us a plaque, a hat and a vest; so I'm legit.



No comments:

Post a Comment