What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mormon Video: Finding Faith in Christ

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2004-01-01-finding-faith-in-christ?lang=eng

I love this movie.  I could watch it over and over.  May we all find faith in Christ.  In him is the resurrection and life.  He that believeth in Him shall have eternal life, and never die.  This movie shows this story from the perspective of Thomas, he who was not with the other apostles when Jesus first showed himself to them, but later had greater faith.
This is a film produced by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It is offered by he church to help people increase their faith in Jesus Christ.
The film ends with an appropriate scripture: John 3:16.  For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment