What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day:Skyping with Caleb

An hour can go rather quickly sometimes.  We got Caleb to sing happy birthday, and a song he heard in church, "There is Joy in my Heart".  But the time went very fast.  We were able to see Caleb's companion who is from Mesa, Arizona, Elder Standage.  When Caleb said he had to go it seemed way early to me, but the clock doesn't lie I guess.  Caleb did get to inspect the living room wall, and made sure his picture is there.  He also saw the rug in the living room, and chair and tables, etc.
Caleb seems happy, and he is happiest when he is the busiest.  They have some people they are teaching, and that is always good. 
Tony and Camberly entertaining Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment