What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Portrait: Jesus Christ

I think this picture may be from temple square.  On the back it says:
We hope you enjoy this beautiful depiction of the Savior, titled The Lord Jesus Christ.  The original oil painting on canvas was completed in 1983 by American artist Del Parson.
As members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we add our witness to the solemn testimonies of millions from the past and present that Jesus of Nazareth is the Son of the Living God, the Redeemer and Savior of the human race, the Eternal Judge of all people, the Chosen and Anointed of the Father--the Christ.
If you would like to talk with representatives of the Church about the Savior's teaching, call 1-800-622-5595, or write:
Teachings
50 East North Temple Street, 3rd Floor West Wing
Salt Lake City, UT 84150
USA

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

You can also learn more about the church at Mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment