What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sanborn Camping 2013





This last week Sheri took the kids camping and I made it up one night, they only stayed two, but had planned three.  Sheri said there were a couple deer close to camp, but they had not issues with raccoons.  Caleb saw seven dear in the meadow when he went down to get breakfast from the car.  They were by the bathroom, and he decided not to go so as to not disturb them.  here were a couple bucks.
I later changed his story.  There were seven deer lined up waiting for the restroom.  Caleb tried to cut in front of them, and which point one of the bucks said, "No way buddy" so he had to hold it as deer take a very long time in the potty.
We were in campsite 24.  If you no Sanborn, it is a pretty good hike to the campsites; not far, but the trail is steep.
Jeremy and Kayla spent the night with us, and Charity and Anthony came up for dinner.  Sherie was just finishing wrapping the tinfoil dinners and getting them on the coals when I got there.
Tony and Anthony built a fort in a hollowed out redwood stump, and we all played mafia after dinner.  Smores were also available.  It was a no fire night, but we did throw one log on for the marshmallow roasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment