What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pray for the Missionaries

As Caleb prepares for his mission, I have become more interested in what is happening to other missionaries.  The stories about missionaries and danger seem to jump out at me.  There was a missionary on the train in Spain.  This story does not say what happened to his companion.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865583704/Elder-Stephen-Ward-interviewed-on-CNN-describes-his-second-battle-for-life.html?s_cid=Email-1
This story is about a motor vehicle accident that took the life of a missionary.  The missionary was in the back of a truck during a service activity and the truck rolled over.  The other three missionaries were OK.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865583541/Mormon-missionary-musician-killed-in-Guatemala-accident.html
So please, lets keep praying for our missionaries.  They are not immune from danger.  Let us pray for their success, and for their safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment