What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Family History Work/Genealogy


Sister White presented on family history work at our recent high priest social.  Since then Sheri has really been touched with the spirit of Elisha and has been busy filling in her genealogy.  He also discovered some errors in the genealogy that comes up when I og in.  Sister White presented on the church website: http://www.lds.org/topics/family-history?lang=eng
From this website you can connect to family search.  This is the church's site that shows people's family trees.  
Since this meeting, Sheri has really been excited, and has started entering stories into her family tree.
This is the local Family History Library where Sister White is a director.  She is not there everyday, but is there many days to answer questions.

Address 6060 Northland Rd, Manteca CA 95336 
Phone: 209--239-5516  
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 10 am - 1 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday evenings from 6 pm - 9 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment