What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fire at Altamont Pass and Grant Line Road

As we were just heading up Altamont Pass on the Fourth, heading to Cupertino, we came upon a fire in the hills.  It had just started.  There was a hill blocking our view for a time, but as we came past the hill, we could see the cause.  There was a car on fire, which had started the grass on fire.  Caleb said he saw the car explode.  Caleb called 911, but there were people already headed to the fire.  They were able to keep the fire small.  Miranda also took some pictures, and if hers are better I will add them.

http://worldnewsviews.com/2013/07/04/car-fire-sparks-fast-moving-grass-fire-near-altamont-pass/
news story

No comments:

Post a Comment