What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Goodbye Angie and Children

We thought this might happen.  With the passing of Gary Norman, Angie has decided to return to Cache Valley.  They are shortly moving to North Logan.  Gary and Angie have been stables at Christmas parties, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas day ever since we moved to California 21 years ago.  Many other occasions we would also get together when we did things with Dianna's family, boating lake house trips, camping etc.  Angie is hoping to be in Utah for school.  The girls and Tom are all moving.


Tony enjoying himself on the rings at the Normans. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMq0OSBIqSk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ 
He also told me he went down the water slide by himself with no one catching him at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment