What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Movie Review: Michael Ballam: *****The Power of Music to Lift and Teach

http://www.byutv.org/watch/8bf61cd8-434b-4c8a-a458-47999cb684b1/byu-education-week-michael-ballam-1998
byutv, you may have to log in

BYU Education Week 1998
I love Michael Ballam's talks on BYUtv.  They are recorded education week presentations, and he mixes music with his lecture.   His presentations motivate and uplift me.  He is also very insightful on the power of music, and has many tremendous experiences in sharing music with others.  He takes about the great composers, and how they often said they were inspired by God in their music.  He also tells of his teachers, and experiences in which music has helped people think more clearly and touch their imagination, like Albert Einstein.


No comments:

Post a Comment