What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Life in Manteca 64: Reataurant Review, Strange Weather

Man was our weather strange this weekend.  Friday night we had long periods of thunder.  Miranda and Caleb spent time at the window looking at the lightening storm.  Saturday was pretty nice, but Sunday afternoon it let loose again.  Thunder, lightening, rain and hail.  Anthony brought some hail in and it was probably quarter inch size.   Our back year could not drain quickly enough and we had a big puddle.

Sheri and I tried a new restaurant, ****Forum Dynasty at Union and Lathrup.  It is a Chinese oriented restaurant and was very enjoyable.  He had the menu for two that included sweet and sour pork, our favorite, also included fried rice, with lots of shrimp which I like but Sheri not so much, and hot and sour soup.  I could handle the hot, but not the sour, and mostly went uneaten.  But we were game to try something new.  Their sweet and sour was very good.  hey were not skimping on vegetables as is sometimes the case.  We also had almond chicken.  It was also very good, and a good contrast to the sweet.  It had zucchini which I pushed to the side.  A good experience, very friendly service.  This restaurant is worthy of a repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment