What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Gary Norman: A Friend Passed Away Last Week

I am not sure what a pulmonary embolism is, but my sister's brother-in-law passed away much too early last week as a result of one.  Gary lives close to my daughter, and he took time away from his Easter Saturday to help her move.  Gary seemed to be doing fine, so when Sheri called me Tuesday to say he had passed away, it was quite a shock.  Sheri said he stayed home Monday from work with the flu.  Then on Tuesday he started turning blue and they rushed to the doctor.  But the pulmonary embolism caused him to go into cardiac arrest, and even though they did CPR for 45 minutes, they could not bring him back.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/hjnews/obituary.aspx?n=gary-grant-norman&pid=164039686#fbLoggedOut

No comments:

Post a Comment