What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Is Anyone Else Watching Granite Flats?

I am just wondering if anyone else has caught the BYUTV Series "Granite Flats" and what you think.  I have watched the first couple episodes, and the characters are intriguing, and the plot mysterious enough to keep my interest.  This is the first foray by BYUTV into a scripted story this way.
http://www.byutv.org/show/0aea4804-47dc-470f-b80a-35c8f23d0f27/granite-flats
I think I am going to continue watching.  There is some sinister plot going on and I haven't gotten to the bottom of it yet, but there are three young people, probably sixth graders, who are investigating.  The series is set in rural 1950s Colorado, where there is a military base for no good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment