What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thank You ACE Rail for Two and a Half Hours Late on my Birthday

Being on the train when everyone is gathering for your birthday.  ACE really has a problem trying to keep trains going that should have been retired. Now they are going to increase the fares. It all makes sense, but they are ruining my birthday waiting for an Amtrak because we are behind schedule because one of the trains broke.  Pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment