What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Rooted in Christ: Elder L. Whitney CLayton


Here are some things to think about this Sunday, How rooted are we in Christ?  Elder L. Whitney Clayton gives a fantastic lesson on being rooted in Christ.  He compares our commitment to Christ to the roots of the scrub oak tree, which quickly go down in the soil where they can draw nourishment, and provide strength to the tree.  Our faith in Christ needs to be as those strong roots, which keep the tree strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment