What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Cache Valley 2016

We went to Logan to visit my mother in the Sunshine Terrace Nursing Home.  We wanted to time our visit right so she wouldn't be at lunch, so so  took in a brief lunch time series show at the  tabernacle.  They were two guitarist, not my favorite but they were very talented.  We also made a quick trip to Hyrum, and then on to Porcupine Dam.  Paradise has really changed with new churches.  I visited the library in Hyrum, but the museum wan't open.

Logan Tabernacle
We saw a deer on the way to Porcupine, and a pheasant on the way back.  They were too fast for pictures.
Porcupine Dam

Porcupine Dam looking down the valley below the lake

The old grainery in Hyrum


Elite Hall, Hyrum, Utah

Old buildings by City Hall, Hyrum, Utah



Old outhouse

Old City building

Hyrum Smith

The stone work lining Main Street in Hyrum is unique


Camp Hollow, original Hyrum settlement





Me and my Momma


With Tony

Behind Cove
We went looking for the new ski resort behind Richmond, and ended up on back roads between Richmond and Cove.  We again saw a nice deer.
Del Monte where I use to work in  Franklin, Idaho.  We use to process beans and I worked on a conveyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment