What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Summer Vacation: Trip to Utah, Clover Valley, Brush Fire

We traveled from Manteca to Orem, Utah, Charlie's house on the first day of our vacation.  The trip was generally uneventful.  We stop at the same gas station in Reno, and Tony posed on the same rock.

Almost always when we drive through Wells we think about stopping at the grave of Sheri's brother who died as a young men.  This time we actually visited.  There are other Pohlsander family members buried in the cemetery in Clover Valley.



The mountains of Clover Valley are very beautiful.  We often talk of going there to camp for a few days.  Sheri said there is a very pretty lake, Angel's Lake.  

Just before Wells there was a brush fire.  It was a pretty big operation to put it out.  There were planes  buzzing around.  Sheri and Tony took pictures while I drove.






We finally got to Charlie's at about 8:30.  They were waiting dinner for us, grilled burgers.
I didn't get any Charlie and Diane pictures, but here is their bird.  He talks and everything.  His name is Willow.

No comments:

Post a Comment