What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me

I am not yet 60, but I have had another birthday.  This time there was a little to-do at work, with a decorated office and a couple gifts.
My coworkers brought in a doughnut cake with a music candle, and with the candle as accompaniment, sang happy birthday.
Then, kids, wife and grandkids sang happy birthday to me again by Facetime as I was stuck on the train.

However, it was still a good day.  The grand-babies were so cute.  Skylar with his little wave.  He was happy to help blow out the candles.  Camberly Rose was being shy, but she is so beautiful with her curly hair.  Then there were also Hayley and Bronnie.  Of course Tony also wished happy birthday.  He lit the candles.  The cake was my favorite, spice cake with caramel frosting; nothing better.
Card from my sister
From the Home Teachers


From work


No comments:

Post a Comment