What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tony and the Cat, Sunday in Payson and Orem and Payson Temple



We spend Sunday at my brother's house in Orem.  We went to church with him.  Tony did not want to venture into their primary so went to Sunday School with us and Relief Society with Sheri.  Charlie took me to see the local Wright sites in the morning.  In the evening we went to Dustin's for dinner.  He and Monica live in Payson close to the Payson temple.  Charlie, Weldon and I had a good talk.  Sheri and Tony went to visit with the Christiansen's who recently moved form our ward in Manteca.  Weldon gave me a ride to AMber's house, which is close.  It backs up to a field.  Dinner was good.  Dustin made sloppy joes.  Stupid me I did not take pictures of people but of the temple only.







No comments:

Post a Comment