What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Substance of Faith




This is Hebrews Chapter 11, where Paul gives a profound lesson on faith.  This lesson starts with "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  From there he gives many examples of faith.  Through these examples we gain a greater understanding of faith, and can then do some person reflection to see how we are doing in terms of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment