What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Wild Flowers and other Fauna on Our Iowa Trip

Utah West Desert Tree
Tree at Utah West Desert Rest Area
Iowa City Handcart Park
These pictures are all from the Handcart Park.  There was lots of brush and lots many different wild flowers.





Nauvoo, flower between the city and the river
Soybean was very common in both Iowa and Illinois
Flower garden pictures at Carthage Jail 

These next flowers were at the Bear Lake over look
thistle

Sun Flower
Quaking Apen

Mom's nursing home
Close to Great Salt Lake, not cattails
Sunflowers Mt. Sterling, Ut
If you identify any of the flowers please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment