What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Caleb's Homecoming and Final Leg of our Trip

We planned this very well.  We planned on being home at 6 p.m. and arrived at 6:02.  We left Utah from the home of Vern and Karen Wardle at 7:40 a.m.; and with gaining an hour made the trip in a bit more than eleven hours.  We stopped for lunch in Winnemucca.  There were also gas and potty breaks along the way.  This included tasting the salt of the Salt Flats.  It tasted like salt.






We made it home August 19.  We had a big crowd at the house for Caleb's arrival.  This included Natalia, down from Seattle (who traveled with us, Charity Anthony and Camberly, who put most of it together, the Petersons, the Normans, Kayla and Jeremy with Bronson and Skylar.  The party was short as Caleb was due at the Chester Building at 8 p.m. to meet with the stake president for his release.












niece and nephews










No comments:

Post a Comment